* (adjective) not sympathetic or disposed toward
Example(s) of use: "unsympathetic officialdom"; "people unsympathetic to the revolution"; "his dignity made him seem aloof and unsympathetic"
Other definitions and usage examples for Unsympathetic in different contexts:
- (adjective) (of characters in literature or drama) tending to evoke antipathetic feelings
- (adjective) not having an open mind
- (adjective) lacking in sympathy and kindness
- (adjective) not agreeing with your tastes or expectations